nutella crepes are the apex of our culinary exploits. there are no photos because they are ugly but theyre definitely good enough to give me no more excuse to barter 3euros for a pretty flattened cone-shaped from outside anymore.
anyhow i found a new cool word !:
1. British Dialect. doomed; fated to die.
2. Chiefly Scot. appearing to be under a spell; marked by an apprehension of death, calamity or evil.
3. supernatural; unreal; enchanted: elves, fairies, and other fey creatures.
4. being in unnaturally high spirits, as were formerly thought to precede death.
5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly: a strange child with a mysterious smile and a fey manner.
i love that it is morbid but still very pretty, diaphanous even in definition. it reminds me of flowy dresses and art history and fairies(/faeries?) and awesome castles with beautiful dead people and their beautiful (love) stories. or maybe secretly im being vain and just liking the way it sounds. oh i dont know really, but HELLO MY NEW FAVOURITE WORD all the same !(: